Providing Singing Lessons for Kids in a Children's Choir Setting
We believe nothing is more beautiful than the sound of combined voices in a children's choir. We believe that every boy and girl can sing, and is already an accomplished musician, able to perform with confidence and joy. It is our joy to help this come true by offering voice lessons within the context of a children's choral rehearsal. Each rehearsal has a specific voice lesson goal, it's not just about learning the pieces. The children learn the pieces themselves at home through the printed music, recordings and interactive website that we provide. We teach:
- beautiful, healthy singing, through the full high and low range of the voice
- an easy but powerful and ringing method of singing that is confident and clear
- deep breathing that helps produce a relaxed, full sound
- basic music reading skills that help with any instrument, any style of music
- a focused, disciplined approach that is respectful of all children, but supports each child as an individual, beautiful artist
- confident and joyful performing skills that inspire tears and laughter through beautiful, fun performances
Many of North Vancouver and West Vancouver's finest voice teachers recommend our children's choir to their students: they know we teach a universal, stress-free approach to children's voice lessons through the children's choir that guarantees a life-long love and ability to make music through singing.
Stay tuned for updates.